St Werburgh’s, Bristol on Saturday 2 February 2019
Worried about climate change and the survival of the planet? Keen to live more lightly on Earth by using natural materials?
Then this newly expanded course is for you. It will give you an understanding of hot topics such as:
- Healthy indoor air quality
- Humidity regulation -say goodbye to mould and condensation
- Historical precedents – plasters that last
- The natural cycle of lime
- How and why lime works better than cement
- Making clay plasters from earth
- Realistic costs
QUESTION TIME: Once booked on the course you can send us your questions and we will do our best to answer them during the day.
The course begins at 10 am and ends at 4 pm. Please bring your own lunch or use the pub facilities downstairs from the training room. Tea & coffee provided. A pen and notebook will be useful.
The Venue is: St Werburgh’s Community Centre, Horley Road, St Werburgh’s, Bristol, BS2 9TJ Tel: 0117 955 1351
Cost: £75.00 (Early Bird offer of £100 for two people, if you book 3 weeks before the course date).
To book your place, please email email@example.com or pay direct using PayPal: